The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is pleased to partner with the National Hispanic Business Information Clearinghouse to provide a resource to our members and the greater business community.
The National Hispanic Business Information Clearinghouse (Hispanic BIC) is a free, bilingual web portal that provides critical business information to support the startup and growth of Hispanic-owned businesses. The Hispanic BIC is a collection of business-related articles, videos, local resources, demographics and tools that help Hispanic entrepreneurs successfully start and run a business.
Special features of the Hispanic BIC include:
- Bilingual business and community information (in English and Spanish)
- Articles on the most pressing issues for small businesses: Money, Markets, Management and Technology
- Online training videos in English and Spanish for self-paced learning
- Demographics data to understand potential markets
- Tools, templates, podcasts and blogs
- Dynamic search of 300 top business web sites
- Online connection to local and national resources, organizations and associations
- The Hispanic BIC is part of the National Business Information Clearinghouse, a family of customized business information web sites that target small and minority-owned businesses across the country and around the world.